Spring Track Day?

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
I was just more or less wondering around what month bc my work schedule sucks! I need to figure out what weekends I have off in that month so I can participate ;)

And I'm anxious to run down some mini v8 swapped trucks and a wanna be fast explorer down the 1320 :s00ls:

6literEat'r

Reaction score
hopin to run the t/a...

still need a tune, and a clutch :(

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll have the kinks tuned out with the new setup that's happening this winter :naughty:

C.Evans

Reaction score
I was just more or less wondering around what month bc my work schedule sucks! I need to figure out what weekends I have off in that month so I can participate ;)

And I'm anxious to run down some mini v8 swapped trucks and a wanna be fast explorer down the 1320 :s00ls:
:wavey:

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
Me vs KAR101

KAR gives me 8 & the hit!!!

If he flinches before my tires roll, I kick him in the nuts while eating the burger he just bought me!!!!

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
Me vs KAR101

KAR gives me 8 & the hit!!!

If he flinches before my tires roll, I kick him in the nuts while eating the burger he just bought me!!!!
Hey there wait just a minute, nut shots were never talked about, if you wanna include that in the negotiation then you only get 5 and the hit.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
In4showingcarterthanhisnewcaristooheavytoo.

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score

ehh, It'll probably run 14's, but oh well. The Mustang would make a nice kill for you if you can chase it down :s00ls:.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom