🔧 BUILD Sprayin's 2013 Mustang GT

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
You have Brembos, I don't remember? I have 17x4 SVE fronts and they clear my Brembos, so that's an option, or poverty stars like you said. How's the clutch holding up with the Boss?
Yea I'm gunna get the poverty stars.

I havent really driven it really hard like that since the Boss has been on so clutch feels the same to me.

Reactions: Dave M

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Got some BMR Rear LCAs on this thing. Last time I was at the track it was wheel hopping so bad I thought the car was going to fall apart. These should help reduce that significantly.

Also got my front poverty stars in today. Mocked them up and they fit perfectly. Now just to wait for the tires.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Ideally on an Mt82 car, you'd want a true slick to take up some of the drivetrain shock. Drag radials have a tendency to break parts on those cars otherwise.

I've always wanted a Bias Ply, I just like the DOT ones better for this kind of car because then I can at least pretend like its able to be driven on the street.

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
20210806_104430.jpeg

Car doesn't look bad on these wheels. Think there might be a little too much black though.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Edit.
Just noticed several posts above you picked up some BMR LCA’s.
Yes just some non-adjustable poly ones, nothing crazy. I'm probably going to get some Strange shocks too eventually.

I'm avoiding modding the car too heavily. I just want a fun cruiser. Car needs a clutch bad if I want to enjoy going to the track. I'll probably get a clutch somewhat soon. Anything after that will be minor mods.

Thread Info