20201102_110319.jpeg

She's so pretty.

Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Aug 28, 2015
Gurnee
Real Name
Morefield
How off is it? Is it too short or something?
The Boss points the throttle body downwards and the stock intake has it facing up. I used a JLT when I first swapped mine, and the hard PCV pipe on the driver side cam cover fits like ass and was causing unmetered air to get in, causing what looked like a vacuum leak on my scanner. I put the stock box back in and it took some time to get everything lined up well enough to seal, then I ordered the Airaid for the Boss intake at my tuners request, problem solved. There is a Boss specific intake tube out there for the stock airbox, but everywhere I looked it was on backorder.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Funny part is 97vetI’mastroke was a GM nutswinger and he hated mustangs

The difference is some people can appreciate more than one brand without garggling nut sack.

And same with some of you can give shit back and forth without catching a case of hurt feelings.

Some of you dickheads need to laugh more. If not at others at least at your own dumbassery.

:io:

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I give grandprixvet a ton of shit for nut hugging on N/A setups, and spending tons of money on stuff that is ultimately useless when compared to boost. That's why.

This is by no means a max effort build. I'm not trying to break any records here or even really grudge race the car. I just want it to look nice, be fun to drive, and be quick enough to not be the slowest car at a track day.

Rear is a 3.73 gear.

How big of a TB does the BOSS fit? Or maybe not even worth it. Does a GT350 TB fit without having some retarded adapter to smooth the joints?

Never really heard of anyone using various TBs with a Boss vs CJ its of contested which TB to pair it with.

Same goes for CIA on each also.

:dunno:

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
How big of a TB does the BOSS fit? Or maybe not even worth it. Does a GT350 TB fit without having some retarded adapter to smooth the joints?

Never really heard of anyone using various TBs with a Boss vs CJ its of contested which TB to pair it with.

Same goes for CIA on each also.

:dunno:
No clue. I'm rolling with the stock TB since I'm not doing any boost or anything.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
The difference is some people can appreciate more than one brand without garggling nut sack.

And same with some of you can give shit back and forth without catching a case of hurt feelings.

Some of you dickheads need to laugh more. If not at others at least at your own dumbassery.

:io:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: IZZy and Rent Free

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
The Boss points the throttle body downwards and the stock intake has it facing up. I used a JLT when I first swapped mine, and the hard PCV pipe on the driver side cam cover fits like ass and was causing unmetered air to get in, causing what looked like a vacuum leak on my scanner. I put the stock box back in and it took some time to get everything lined up well enough to seal, then I ordered the Airaid for the Boss intake at my tuners request, problem solved. There is a Boss specific intake tube out there for the stock airbox, but everywhere I looked it was on backorder.

Did you get just the Airaid tube or did you get the whole open element intake?

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
This thing was making me miss my 13 GT Track Pack in a bad way at the track day. As for the wheel hop, I just added a set of BMR LCAs and it was 100% gone after that on mine. Went 12.50s@113 stock on a 275 all-season tire, then 12.0@114ish with a 15" Hoosier and an AED 93 tune. Should have kept that car forever lol

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
This thing was making me miss my 13 GT Track Pack in a bad way at the track day. As for the wheel hop, I just added a set of BMR LCAs and it was 100% gone after that on mine. Went 12.50s@113 stock on a 275 all-season tire, then 12.0@114ish with a 15" Hoosier and an AED 93 tune. Should have kept that car forever lol
That's how I feel about every car I sell, I feel your pain!

Which CAs? Poly or spherical?

I like BMRs product, but God do they suck as a company.

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
I had these
Only they were black. Those were great along with the BMR panhard bar but their upper control arm that I had (which was also adjustable) kept coming loose no matter how tight it was made, so I wouldn't get that one again. Steeda sport springs with their Pro-Action dampers worked awesome and both rode AND handled hugely better than the stock Track Pack setup, loved those and would buy again, actually will probably do that setup on my 2020. This time I'll probably go full Steeda (already have their vertical links, Jacking rails, and hood struts)

Thread Info