Sprayin Gets a Coyote

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Is yours a premium? Just get the Ecoboost center gauges. They're fairly cheap, theyre plug n play, and they look factory.

Mines a base model, it’s very well documented what boost it’s supposed to have so I know a ballpark, I normally just ask rob at pbd if he thinks it’s ok to add boost or timing, he told me to spray it lol I think 1lb of boost will be alright for now it should be around 15-16psi on the current set up running 21* of timing but making a lot less power than a big whipple at that pressure

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
These pd blowers bring the tq in so fast on the smaller pulleys it reminds me of a nitrous car, I’ll be honest this is the longest I’ve ever owned a fun car for an I don’t even find myself looking at other cars, I think because I know weather it’s a new car or not the next step is a sleeved motor because I’ll need to make the 1000-1200whp jump might as well do it with a car I’m not making payments on that I still enjoy the looks of

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
You gotta pump those numbers up

It's tempting, maybe next year. I feel like I could go up some more and still have it manageable on the street. But there are lots of times when it just gets loose in 2nd and I have to let off. That could be because I don't have a ton of tread left on these Nittos. I'm about due to replace them as they're nearing end-of-life rain driving.

I don't think I need any expensive fuel system changes until I get to the 750+whp range.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Is yours a premium? Just get the Ecoboost center gauges. They're fairly cheap, theyre plug n play, and they look factory.
Those center stack gauges only come in the performance pack cars, and aren't easily swapped into a car that didn't come with them.

My car actually has a boost gauge in the center digital readout in the dash that I think only came on the 2015's without the performance pack.
That's the most boosts I've ever run in any of my cars. It was probably more like 42 if you want to be technical... Back when I was cool.
Tiny 4cyl turbo car?

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
That's crazy . I've been in similar situation before with my GTR . I think I've had like 30 passes at 10.0.. but never hit 9s
I wasn't going to post this but can't resist. This is the biggest cock tease I've ever had in my life.

View attachment 41053

How is that even possible.
25988.jpeg24897.jpeg

Thread Info