Sprayin Gets a Coyote

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Let me know what you think of the trans after a few miles. The one I drove (am driving now) is mushy and slow-shifting at low speeds in everything but Track mode. Almost feels like a CVT. And the converter locks way early and bogs the engine, even bucks at low speeds like a manual. It rips at WOT, but low speed performance is disappointing. Perhaps it’s a problem with this particular car. The paddle shifters are slow too. WOT performance is holy shit good.
The 2015-17 cars were the same way. I think the camaro has better shift strategies stock. A tune on the 2015-17 cars made a big difference in how the auto shifted. As well as speed up the shift time once commanded by the paddles. I bet the 2018 cars are the same way. But Ya, Ford could have done better with this.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
In other news, those bastards tagged the car with their dealership logo on a badge on the trunk. How do I get rid of that without ruining the paint?

Peel it off before is baked on. I got mine off the day it was home with just a fingernail and some goo gone.

Windshield and side glass had some stickers too but i dont remember what they were.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
This one is like a straight up metal badge.

Ahhh. I used a hair dryer and got it nice and toasty, then got a plastic razor blade and got behind the badge and pried it up slowly until it started to peel off. Then just lifted it off carefully. Use goo gone on the residual adhesive, as it should just be double sided 3m tape. The key is to get it nice and toasty with a hair dryer and slowly pry it off making sure the opposite end doesn't pinch/scrape on the finish. Use a heat gun only if you are familiar with it. It can bubble the finish if too hot.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
In other news, those bastards tagged the car with their dealership logo on a badge on the trunk. How do I get rid of that without ruining the paint?

If its fresh just try peeling it off with your nail. It might come right off without leaving any residue behind.

If its being difficult, hair dryer to warm up the adhesive, peel it off and some goo gone if needed to get left over adhesive off. Then wash afterwards.

Or WD-40 for the adhesive, that works too, and you probably have tons of it.

EDIT: NM, I thought it was a sticker, and just read that its a real badge. I 2nd the fishing line to get behind the emblem and cut the foam tape. Then you'll need some stuff to remove the adhesive left over on the paint.

Ammo NYC did something on it.

Longer video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9ROs8e8x8

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Ricer status 10/10

20180423_190922.jpg

Thread Info