spotting at elm hurst car show

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Reaction score
saw a white 98 cobra with the roof painted black, black bullits, and no spoiler at the elm hurst car show. i know they're on this board but forgot their screen name. would have stopped to talk but had to catch up with some people. :)

awesome car by the way :biggthump

IMPORTSLAYER

Reaction score
Hey bud that was me. I was checking out many other beautiful stangs @ the show last night. There was a good turn out of mustangs. All so sweeeet. Great weather ,great rides,great folks = great time. To bad I missed you. Its always good to bump into someone from this club. I am sure I will be at the next elm car show. See ya then.:biggthump

OP
Ear Rak

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Reaction score
IMPORTSLAYER said:
Hey bud that was me. I was checking out many other beautiful stangs @ the show last night. There was a good turn out of mustangs. All so sweeeet. Great weather ,great rides,great folks = great time. To bad I missed you. Its always good to bump into someone from this club. I am sure I will be at the next elm car show. See ya then.:biggthump

well unfortunately i was walkin and didnt have my car :mad:

01SVT19

Reaction score
I was there with my Buddy we pulled up on the White Stang which btw is gorgeous. Nice ride man! I was in the 01 NA Cobra while my buddy was with the 03 with the hood off lol. Not sure if you heard him rev it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom