From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I know who you are talking about i think his name is 99blkgt that car is nice

<div class='quotemain'>
tints.. tinted tails... aftermarket spoiler (sorry dont know the spoilers), 17" eagle 185's

79th street i believe parked on a driveway.

anyone here?
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, thats who I thought it was when I read the description. I think he also has a F1 hood. Those rims are tits.

99blkgt

Mar 26, 2008
tints.. tinted tails... aftermarket spoiler (sorry dont know the spoilers), 17" eagle 185's

79th street i believe parked on a driveway.

anyone here?
[/b]
That would probably be me....corner house right?
551265_23_full.jpg

551265_24_full.jpg

03turbogt

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
kevin freeman is that you

corner house indeed...

i was right around the corner on nantucket... 2 houses on the left... thats my GF's new home.. i was helping her move it..

i asked her if it would be weird if i walked over and went to the door and ask who had the grand prix... she said "prolly, if you dont know him"

so i opted not too
[/b]

99blkgt

Mar 26, 2008
corner house indeed...

i was right around the corner on nantucket... 2 houses on the left... thats my GF's new home.. i was helping her move it..

i asked her if it would be weird if i walked over and went to the door and ask who had the grand prix... she said "prolly, if you dont know him"

so i opted not too
[/b]

Ha yea thats my gfs house so it might have been weird since i dont live there....over there alot though.

And yes Smith it is me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info