• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Spotted in Darien.. Black GP

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
tints.. tinted tails... aftermarket spoiler (sorry dont know the spoilers), 17" eagle 185's

79th street i believe parked on a driveway.

anyone here?

03turbogt

Reaction score
I know who you are talking about i think his name is 99blkgt that car is nice

tints.. tinted tails... aftermarket spoiler (sorry dont know the spoilers), 17" eagle 185's

anyone here?
[/b]

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
I know who you are talking about i think his name is 99blkgt that car is nice

<div class='quotemain'>

anyone here?
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, thats who I thought it was when I read the description. I think he also has a F1 hood. Those rims are tits.

99blkgt

Reaction score

anyone here?
[/b]
That would probably be me....corner house right?

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
corner house indeed...

i was right around the corner on nantucket... 2 houses on the left... thats my GF's new home.. i was helping her move it..

i asked her if it would be weird if i walked over and went to the door and ask who had the grand prix... she said "prolly, if you dont know him"

so i opted not too

03turbogt

Reaction score
kevin freeman is that you

corner house indeed...

i was right around the corner on nantucket... 2 houses on the left... thats my GF's new home.. i was helping her move it..

i asked her if it would be weird if i walked over and went to the door and ask who had the grand prix... she said "prolly, if you dont know him"

so i opted not too
[/b]

99blkgt

Reaction score
corner house indeed...

so i opted not too
[/b]
Ha yea thats my gfs house so it might have been weird since i dont live there....over there alot though.

And yes Smith it is me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom