spotted: blakbeardelite

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
Reaction score
corner of quentin and euclid about 10 mins. ago...sounds good man

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
That was me! I was heading back to work from the Jimmy John's at that intersection. Where you in the DD?

Oops correction. That was me stopping at home first, and then going to JJ, and then back to work.

OP
Jean Ralphio

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
Reaction score
Yeah-- i was ~2 cars back and saw you just as you were turning right on Quentin.
was omw to the 'Regency Medical' office for work

blakbearddelite

Donating Member
Reaction score
Those dumps seem to have gotten louder. I think I might be back on police 'radar' for noise violations. It drones like a SOB around 1,400-1,500rpm. I took all my spare change out of the car because it was getting very irritating.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
With it exiting under the car I'd bet it's quieter on the outside than you think. We'll have to swap cars so you can drive behind it and gauge for yourself.

OP
Jean Ralphio

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
Reaction score
:rofl: have you gotten pulled over for it before?

blakbearddelite

Donating Member
Reaction score
With it exiting under the car I'd bet it's quieter on the outside than you think. We'll have to swap cars so you can drive behind it and gauge for yourself.
Definitely, I'd like to hear how loud it is to everyone else. Maybe it's not as bad. The whole car shakes from the exhaust, so maybe that just adds to how loud I perceive it to be.

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
It is nowhere near what it used to be outside the car. It sounds way deeper and less loud.

OP
Jean Ralphio

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
Reaction score
I had just gotten off of 90 and I saw the blue G8 roll up behind me...I remembered that you had one in that color, and its not very common...I even took off my sunglasses to glare at you in the rear-view...I couldnt tell it was you, and I saw glasses (didnt know you wear them) - so i figured it wasnt.
Anyway, imagine my surprise when you start pacing me and I look over to see you :rofl:
You may have gotten me at Roselle & 62...but you definitely felt the wrath of the Mazda when we passed Euclid and I blew by you with the hazards!!!

PANDA

Reaction score
Saw mark at 62 and quentin today around 5:20

:ford:

blakbearddelite

Donating Member
Reaction score
I had just gotten off of 90 and I saw the blue G8 roll up behind me...I remembered that you had one in that color, and its not very common...I even took off my sunglasses to glare at you in the rear-view...I couldnt tell it was you, and I saw glasses (didnt know you wear them) - so i figured it wasnt.
Anyway, imagine my surprise when you start pacing me and I look over to see you :rofl:
You may have gotten me at Roselle & 62...but you definitely felt the wrath of the Mazda when we passed Euclid and I blew by you with the hazards!!!
For some reason, I didn't see this post. I knew you had a black Mazda3, so I was trying to get a better look from the side. I handily beat the Honda off the line. I almost always get in that lane if I think I can take the person in the middle lane. I thought about hammering it as you went to pass, but I only had another 400 feet before I had to turn.

Saw mark at 62 and quentin today around 5:20

:ford:
Yup, I was on my way home from work. What a gorgeous day to have the top down! Where were you at?

blakbearddelite

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I do! I think I may be doing some cruising tonight if my friends decide to call it an early one or do nothing at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom