Spotted: 99+ SVT, Silver. Gurnee, IL

erics00ls

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
heading down rollins towards round lake. I stopped and made a bit of small talk at the light with you. Car sounded SOOOO Good! Who was it?
if you don't remember, this is my ride haha
DSC07786.jpg

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
Ahh yes. I was at a 2 lane turn onto rollins. As I am gently driving through the turn I hear squeeling tires behind me and a white impala go steaming by me. That was you indeed. The cleanest 2000 white impala I have ever seen.

Welcome to ChicagoSVT. Feel free to make your way to the introduction section and say hi to everyone.

erics00ls

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
Where are all you guys on the weekends then, I never see a Cobra around here, hell its even hard to see another stang and I go everywhere
I saw the "Chicago SVT" sticker when he was next to me at the light.. Figuring that in, I figured he was likely modded. I figured hell why not see if he'll give it the beans.

Ahh yes. I was at a 2 lane turn onto rollins. As I am gently driving through the turn I hear squeeling tires behind me and a white impala go steaming by me. That was you indeed. The cleanest 2000 white impala I have ever seen.

Welcome to ChicagoSVT. Feel free to make your way to the introduction section and say hi to everyone.

I was hoping you'd mash it.. I know I'd lose, but I love hearing SVT V8's whine away. They sound amazing.. I'm guessing it would've sounded fucken hawt with the exhaust you've got. My stepbrother's got a GT (01 i think.) and the guy across the street has an orange SVT cobra with chrome wheels.. I don't know the year. It looks almost like yours, though. wish I would've joined up sooner! I held a multiple forum meet with the NAIOA/CobaltSS.net/2000MonteCarlo/ClubGP/WindyCityPontiacs.. Bad part was.. only one imp (me), one monte carlo (supercharged ss..brothers..) and my friends taurus showed up. Oh, and 4 fi-bodies in the beginning of the meet at gurnee mills, and an STI.. 3 of the F - bodies, one of the balts, and someone else i forget left before we made it up to Kenosha for the second picture. Oh, and my buddy came out with his tore-ass.

Initial place of meeting:
000_0024.jpg

11v66aw.jpg

would've been fun to have some other cars there.. now that I know there's some of you local! Maybe next time, right? lmao

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
Mike Wright, went to high school with ya, graduated same year to, you would pry have to look it up in the yearbook to figure it out

Lets get this cruise goin then, maybe the dude with the impala can schedule it up seein as hes knows some peeps around here

Thread Info