Spotted: 99+ SVT, Silver. Gurnee, IL

erics00ls

Banned
Reaction score
heading down rollins towards round lake. I stopped and made a bit of small talk at the light with you. Car sounded SOOOO Good! Who was it?
if you don't remember, this is my ride haha

DropTopSVT

Reaction score
damn i was hoping it was my car because i am on rollins alot but i dont remember talking to anyone and plus i got a convertable

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
Where are all you guys on the weekends then, I never see a Cobra around here, hell its even hard to see another stang and I go everywhere

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
Reaction score
Ahh yes. I was at a 2 lane turn onto rollins. As I am gently driving through the turn I hear squeeling tires behind me and a white impala go steaming by me. That was you indeed. The cleanest 2000 white impala I have ever seen.

Welcome to ChicagoSVT. Feel free to make your way to the introduction section and say hi to everyone.

OP
E

erics00ls

Banned
Reaction score
Where are all you guys on the weekends then, I never see a Cobra around here, hell its even hard to see another stang and I go everywhere
I saw the "Chicago SVT" sticker when he was next to me at the light.. Figuring that in, I figured he was likely modded. I figured hell why not see if he'll give it the beans.

Ahh yes. I was at a 2 lane turn onto rollins. As I am gently driving through the turn I hear squeeling tires behind me and a white impala go steaming by me. That was you indeed. The cleanest 2000 white impala I have ever seen.

Welcome to ChicagoSVT. Feel free to make your way to the introduction section and say hi to everyone.
I was hoping you'd mash it.. I know I'd lose, but I love hearing SVT V8's whine away. They sound amazing.. I'm guessing it would've sounded fucken hawt with the exhaust you've got. My stepbrother's got a GT (01 i think.) and the guy across the street has an orange SVT cobra with chrome wheels.. I don't know the year. It looks almost like yours, though. wish I would've joined up sooner! I held a multiple forum meet with the NAIOA/CobaltSS.net/2000MonteCarlo/ClubGP/WindyCityPontiacs.. Bad part was.. only one imp (me), one monte carlo (supercharged ss..brothers..) and my friends taurus showed up. Oh, and 4 fi-bodies in the beginning of the meet at gurnee mills, and an STI.. 3 of the F - bodies, one of the balts, and someone else i forget left before we made it up to Kenosha for the second picture. Oh, and my buddy came out with his tore-ass.

Initial place of meeting:

would've been fun to have some other cars there.. now that I know there's some of you local! Maybe next time, right? lmao

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
You should have posted somethin up on here, I wouldve gone to that. I want to get a Kenosha to Lake Geneva cruise goin.

cyac5l8trfcar

{'''}o_o{'''}
Reaction score
I have a good idea on exactly where you live. You've probably seen/heard a black cobra rolling through your neighbor hood pretty late at night over the summer.

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
I know who you are Bob, and have only seen your car once, but I live off of Depot so if you were rollin around over there and saw my car then thats my place

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
Mike Wright, went to high school with ya, graduated same year to, you would pry have to look it up in the yearbook to figure it out

Lets get this cruise goin then, maybe the dude with the impala can schedule it up seein as hes knows some peeps around here

-=SVT=-

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a good idea on exactly where you live. You've probably seen/heard a black cobra rolling through your neighbor hood pretty late at night over the summer.
Bob do you even drive that thing. I havent seen you in a super long time.

LSX7

ridng dirty
Reaction score
i would have gons and done a nasty burn in the lightning

cyac5l8trfcar

{'''}o_o{'''}
Reaction score
Yeah Brian, from time to time I knock the dust off of it and hit the roads. IDK about a cruise, it's almost lights out on this season.

OP
E

erics00ls

Banned
Reaction score
holy fuck.. antioch.. lake villa.. O_O lots of guys close.

Slow99x

ZOMBIE kill of the week
Reaction score
I just got my Cobra this summer and don't really know anyone in the area (mustang wise). My buddy Pete talked me into buying it. I used to rock a black Eclipse GSX that I miss.

-=SVT=-

Gold Member
Reaction score
When are the northern guys going to get up for a cruise night
Tomorrow is going to be nice so i will be going for a ride after i wash my car. And that is after i get off work. I will be out riding around 2pm ish

DropTopSVT

Reaction score
i cant go riding my fucking tire that had the nail in it i pulled out last weekend has a slow leak and it ended up flat........good news about that is that i will order my rear tires for my 18's tomorrow

-=SVT=-

Gold Member
Reaction score
i cant go riding my fucking tire that had the nail in it i pulled out last weekend has a slow leak and it ended up flat........good news about that is that i will order my rear tires for my 18's tomorrow
Your such a bitch!!! Just bring an air tank or some fix a flat!!!:D

MustangAndrew

Reaction score
im in the area too and actually live right by rollins and 45 nobody ever is in this area

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom