đź’¸ For Sale sport edition f7 17x7.5 wheels

Full set of four aluminum 17x8 wheels.
5.98" back spacing
5 on 112 mm bolt pattern
$250 firm These are $150 each from tirerack dot com. 250 is a deal.

f7wheels.jpg

f7wheels2.jpg

f7wheels3.jpg

f7wheels4.jpg

Reactions: blue-sun

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
It should also fit a variety of BMW, VW, and Audis that don't have larger performance brakes.

If you can see the stamping on one of the spokes for the offset, that might also help potential buyers determine proper fitment. I know you listed the measured backspacing, but to someone like me, I'd rather know the factory stamped offset.

Reactions: blue-sun

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
It should also fit a variety of BMW, VW, and Audis that don't have larger performance brakes.

If you can see the stamping on one of the spokes for the offset, that might also help potential buyers determine proper fitment. I know you listed the measured backspacing, but to someone like me, I'd rather know the factory stamped offset.
Isn't the measured backspacing better to go off of than the wheel offset?

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Isn't the measured backspacing better to go off of than the wheel offset?
Either way works, it's just a different way of measuring it. Basically metric vs standard.

I'm just more used to using the offset and size on a stock wheel and comparing it to the aftermarket specs on a wheel calculator like this: https://tiresize.com/wheel-offset-calculator/

That same calculator allows me to put in the backspacing at 5.98" on an 8" wheel and calculates the offset as 38mm.

Reactions: v6buicks

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
That makes a whole lot of sense, I'll just dig up the link that I found with all the specs and posted in the main listing.

But when I buy wheels for a car offset means almost nothing to me, I typically just go off of backspace measurements in inches.

But hey, you learn something everyday, right lol

Thread Info

• daturbosix
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list