Spivitz' Redneck Villa

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Blue
Mar 10, 2004
Living in sunny Florida
that's all folks GIF by Space Jam's all folks GIF by Space Jam

View attachment 133867
This was always the most depressing day of the year for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Spivitz

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Blue
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
You might want to pull that ladder out and is that drained below the jet and or skimmer? Doesnt look like you drained enough water.
Also, WTF you live in Tennessee and your closing your pool the same week as me? I'd fully expect you to get at least another month.

Dr. Jimbo

Two dollars, CASH!
TCG Blue
Aug 16, 2005
You might want to pull that ladder out and is that drained below the jet and or skimmer? Doesnt look like you drained enough water.
Also, WTF you live in Tennessee and your closing your pool the same week as me? I'd fully expect you to get at least another month.
He’s also got that hurricane ripping his way too.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Blue
Mar 10, 2004
Living in sunny Florida
Have to agree with Shawn on this. That ladder has to come out or that cover is gonna get ripped off your pool at the worst time possible. the water level should be at least 6 inches below the skimmer or all the rain/snow will raise the water level and possibly crack your skimmer box and/or water inlet if it freezes.

Yaj Yak

Commander
TCG Blue
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

my goal is to swim at least 3 more times in my pool in spite of Spivitz Spivitz now purely for this reason even though he's 500 miles south

Suck It Jensen Ackles GIF