Spied 2021 Bronco at Silver Lake Sand Dunes

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
So I was out at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes this past weekend with my Gladiator and Wrangler with some friends out playing in the sand just for fun, when I noticed an orange blur drive past me. Out of the corner of my eye I thought was the new Bronco. So I ran around the corner and couldn't believe there was a 2021 2 door Cyber Orange Bronco pulling in to the dunes! For those that don't know, I reserved a Bronco the night they released them. As of now, I am planning to order a Cyber Orange 4 Door in the Badlands trim with the Sasquatch package to most closely compare with my 2018 Mojito Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Well I thought you all might enjoy my video, including drone footage of the Bronco cruising the Silver Lake Sand Dunes, followed by some footage of us playing on the dunes in my Jeeps and my wife getting the Gladiator buried in the sand!

Here's a shot of the MojitoJeep next to the CyberBronco:
8CCDF072-922B-47BB-B30B-DCA83CA809EA.JPEG

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
Just out of curiosity how would something like a Tacoma do with stock tires? I've always wanted to go out there but been weary of getting stuck. Airing down would be essential I guess.
Air down to about 12 psi and you will be fine. If you have any kind of 4 wheel drive you can get around on 90% of the dunes. The only area that would be a challenge is called Test Hill. If you can make it up that then you can get around anywhere in the dunes. Test Hill is the spot where Kim buried the Gladiator.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Just out of curiosity how would something like a Tacoma do with stock tires? I've always wanted to go out there but been weary of getting stuck. Airing down would be essential I guess.

To add to what James said, be careful of Test Hill and the hills behind them. One day the hill has a nice wide and rounded peak. Then the next day there is a sharp peak. The wind can really change the profiles of the peaks. Including completely washing out the backside. Don't want to end up driving over to a 5 foot drop off. :eek:

It is a good time up there. Definitely go up and enjoy yourself.

Reactions: shockerracing.com

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
It's so cool up there, such a nice laid back atmosphere and fun to just drive your 4x4 on the dunes!

No doubt. Some people cruise and just hang out in areas. Especially by the water. We were always running around on the quads. We would set up courses and racing one another around and stuff like that. Wheelie up and down the hills or see who could get the most air over Test Hill. We had a couple of friends that even towed jet skies in to launch them out there. We always had a blast. Even on rainy days.

Have you guys checked out the sand drags that is close by? www.sanddragways.com

Reactions: shockerracing.com

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
No doubt. Some people cruise and just hang out in areas. Especially by the water. We were always running around on the quads. We would set up courses and racing one another around and stuff like that. Wheelie up and down the hills or see who could get the most air over Test Hill. We had a couple of friends that even towed jet skies in to launch them out there. We always had a blast. Even on rainy days.

Have you guys checked out the sand drags that is close by? www.sanddragways.com

I always see the Sand Dragwst there but I’ve never checked it out.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I expect to see many of these in parking lots with one wheel up on the curb doing their best to imitate jeep owners.

Of course it’s kinda like all these guys have to own a pick up truck and have never used the trailer tow hitch to tow or a must have spray in bed liner and have never put nothing in the box.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info