Gaming Spider-Man (PS4)

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Hahaha, he was stuck like that flailing around.

20181007_001701.jpeg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
yeah, i did just enough to get it done. i do want to go back and get higher ranks on them so i can unlock more suits.

I think there's a certain one for each of the challenges (ninja, drone, fighting, bombs) that you need to get at least silver or better in order to get a trophy.

I believe on Tuesday the new dlc comes out. 3 new suits and all about the black cat.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
DLC downloaded earlier, and DLC 100%.

So this was 9.99 and the verdict? Not at all worth 9.99. After such an amazing game, this was a total cash grab. The cut scenes and story with Black Cat was solid but the main missions only amounted to maybe an hour of gameplay? You get a side mission that is collecting shit and it ties into the story and i guess they thought they were being clever with it...but I figured out how it tied in immediately.

You get some crime missions to do and they are all lame and carbon copies of each other, including bomb diffuses which are utterly useless and boring. You also get new challenges in the form of that annoying internet broad and they are also either chase this down or fight these guys.

I spent most of the DLC screaming at the tv b/c the fights were all fairly cheap and full of rockets. If you loved fighting Sable soldiers, YOU'LL LOVE THIS.

Overall, I would say unless you REALLY want to jump back into the Spider Man world, wait for it to be on sale. Unfortunately for me, now that I'm down the rabbit hole, I will buy the rest to see how the story plays out.

Depending on what difficulty you play, this will all take you a total of 2-3 hours. Disappointing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info