Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ive been rocking the 2099 outfit. I just unlocked one I definitely want to switch to but I need some more tokens, gonna grab those tonight.

And you mean like...a suit where you cant take damage and fuck shit up? No, no there isnt.

The symbiote suit also isnt in this...but it sounds like they want to do something with Venom and the symbiote in another story :x:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
And story beaten. Wow, what a fucking game. Definitely worthy of every bit of praise. I have all suits unlocked but NOW there is a suit you only get once you get 100% in the game...no clue what it is.

There are 3 post credits scenes. The final credits, you can skip and it still shows the final scene. I fucking cant wait for the follow up game. This is one for the books.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ok here is one off my tv. Game kind of looks like shit there but I zoomed all the way in from my couch so its not the best quality :rofl:

IMG_20180917_165641.jpeg

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Nice.

I'm about 40% done, level 16 or 17 now after like 8-9 hours.

Collected all back packs, most of the cats, half of the pigeons(FUUUUUUUU) and doing the rest of the side stuff.

Story is getting good for sure.

Can you repeat the research quests and keep earning tokens? I assume so. Some of these suits are expensive to upgrade.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I dont think so? I havent looked. But you can repeat a lot of the other side stuff, like bases.

I'm going to get 100% in this game, and that includes the daily bugle papers and the however many secret photo spots. This will be the first game I ever 100% on.

I'm pissed Sony doesnt allow a way to see time played...I've gotta be close to 30 hours by now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info