Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
55 hidden collectibles that are marked on your map is fucking stupid. Landmarks that are marked on your map, dumb. Aside from the story, there's a severe lack of things to do.

Its sad when Spiderman 2 on... Ps2 had more to do.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
That was my biggest fear going into this...its a story driven game but I was hoping they wouldnt neglect the open world...but they have.

The city is drop dead gorgeous, the web slinging is amazing and the combat is insanely fun....but all that is for nothing when you just swing around aimlessly.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Sup guys. You like to party? I like to party.
iDOdJfL.jpg

Accidentally webbed this upstanding citizen to a burning car........my bad.
2oQQIVM.jpg

I love all the little details in this game. Noticed these guys propped up in an apartment window when I was doing some sleuthing. That one on the left looks an awful lot like Venom to me.
aV6SjUH.jpg

Hey there little guy.
cSzQX4H.jpg

This game really is visually stunning.
0uEUSlb.jpg

Even the clouds are awesome.
aAUZo6P.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
The camera you use to snap pics of landmarks.......there are other things to photograph as well. But they're secret. They dont show up on your map, but if you put your camera over them they'll turn green. I just randomly discovered one. I wanna say it said there were....50 of them? But I could be completely wrong.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ive gotta have at least 20 hours into this game already. All of the side stuff thats available is done, minus the pigeons and side quests themselves.

Without a doubt, this is one of the best games Ive played in the past 10 years. System seller for sure.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Finally collected all the backpacks and black cat statues. Also finally unlocked the events that grant you challenge tokens, which are needed for certain upgrades and suit purchases.

You know, the combat in this game is freaking fantastic, but some of the skill tree upgrades make combat WAY too easy. I don't even go after guys trying to shoot at me anymore. I just stand there until they line up their shot, I dodge out of the way, and then immediately web over to them and knock them out in one shot. Brutes, which used to be a pain in the dick when they first show up, I just web them up, and fling them into wall, job done, not even one punch thrown. Sure I could turn the difficulty up, but I'm having fun, and super technical challenging combat isnt really the reason Im playing this game. Plus I really feel like this is what Peter Parker feels like when he's going up against these common thugs. They're just something for him to toy with. Anyways.

lZowWYR.jpg

:tear:
0Z0K3CV.jpg

Sup my guy. You really shouldn't be walking around like this. Trouble might find you.
mv6sJRi.jpg

Damn.
sMj4E4V.jpg

Doc Oc rockin the linksys router for his super high powered network :mamoru:
018qM2i.jpg

Because Murica.
bHJJYji.jpg

Peekaboo
Ih8bbIH.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info