speeding on a crotchrocket...

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Im very torn on helmets. The couple times I did ride I didnt wear one. I liked being able to see and hear.

Flip side, you can spare your head some major road rash and or have an open casket funeral. Also can have an annoying chick on the back and she cant talk your ear off.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
helmet for when it is cold and going to the track, or gonna be really stupid....

He wore a helmet cause he was being really stupid that night and knew what was up....
Rode beyond his means....

I admit I have rode beyond my ability, and lucked out....but live and learn....Not so "riski" as much

BillyBru

FoodHead
Reaction score
i was just talking with my friends parents last night about how many people we know have gotten hurt or killed on bikes...

Cully77

Reaction score
i once crashed a mini dirt bike into a tree and ended up with a tiretrack across my chest. You guys can keep your bikes lol.

utryd2

Reaction score
Ok those pics are messed up! Who stole his sneeks!
Seriousely though, you have to respect bikes and keep it within your ability to ride. Ive had my stupid moment(s)/crash and lived to tell about it. Probably shouldnt have but live and learn. Road rash hurts like nothing I could ever compare it to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom