• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

spark plug wires & plugs for a 5.3 LS

P40E

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
Never had a problem with Delco coil on plug wires . They're only like 8" long so not much can go wrong with them .

Delco iridium plugs will last a while . You'll probably see the center electrode point burn down to nothing before the plug stops firing .

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Sounds good. Oe stuff is cheap at rock auto

Can I assume this is a round coil? :rofl: Some list for round or square and some just have lengths....

8C3FA242-BAD2-4A6C-897E-65B6E8DE6401_zps3tvg3t1t.jpg

Bad00ss

Rockford's Slow Junk
Apr 15, 2006
I always run NGK TR6 in my stockish LS cars. As far as plug wires I have been running MSD on the Camaro but I don't see a problem with stock wires on a fairly stock car. I have stock delco wires on my TBSS and I have never burnt one on the headers or had any high RPM miss when racing it. Seems to be fine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info