spark plug gap on the 3800

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Well got the passenger side shaft installed, and the drivers side tie rod end.

SUX because within just the last 2 days the drivers side shaft blew out the inside boot and there's grease everywhere. :fu:

I took the winter wheels off after finding out that one of the wheels is cracked and dented on the inside of the wheel... presumably pothole damage. :wtc: Time for new tires on the summer wheels too... $$$ just rainin' all over this damn car. Needs front brakes too. :mad:

Welcome to the world of driving a race car 3800.

I got a extra polished torque star wheel. It has a small dent on the inside of the wheel I replaced it because I thought it would fix this vibration I had, it did not. Although when I installed the new tires it was fixed. :bigthumb: I also have a used set of front fbody hawk pads. I dont really know why I replaced the fronts when i did the rotors and rear pads, they still have alot of pad left. Ill let both these go cheap.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
!

that is a series of unfortunate events

You aren't kidding, man. Just frustrating really. What can I expect for a car w/150k+ on it?! It's been very good to me... I probably owe it some parts for its effort. After the tune up, its feeling a bit quicker too! :D

i might have some brake stuff laying around lol. seriously.

Dude, you need to start a 3800 parts warehouse before these things go out of style. Talk to me! I need front rotors and pads at the very least.

Welcome to the world of driving a race car 3800.

I got a extra polished torque star wheel. It has a small dent on the inside of the wheel I replaced it because I thought it would fix this vibration I had, it did not. Although when I installed the new tires it was fixed. :bigthumb: I also have a used set of front fbody hawk pads. I dont really know why I replaced the fronts when i did the rotors and rear pads, they still have alot of pad left. Ill let both these go cheap.

1. The wheel that bent and cracked was one of the black Mustang wheels. The stock wheels are on the car now and have no problem. They're just waiting for those tires you have! :D
2. Not sure about used pads. I think I'll go for new ones. New pads and rotors kind of finger print each other... wouldn't want to put a set of used pads on new rotors.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info