Sonic Blue terminator - streets, 290, Elgin Ohare

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
SB terminator followed me and a couple of my buddys from streets to Iviring Park rd off the Elgin Ohare. I no it's someone from here, just can't think of the user name, too many damn sonic blues running around town. Looked clean, but sounded a little too quiet for my tease or maybe my car is too damn loud to hear anything? Too bad i'm still breaking in my new engine or else id post this in the 'kill section' :p

-Kevin

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
RD SNAKE said:
SB terminator followed me and a couple of my buddys from streets to Iviring Park rd off the Elgin Ohare. I no it's someone from here, just can't think of the user name, too many damn sonic blues running around town. Looked clean, but sounded a little too quiet for my tease or maybe my car is too damn loud to hear anything? Too bad i'm still breaking in my new engine or else id post this in the 'kill section' :p

-Kevin
There's more than one local Sonic blue Terminator with single or twin turbo's on them, he might be the one posting in the kill section. ;)

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
SonicSlowbra said:
Yea that was me good sir, When ur shits broke in i hopefully will have afull bottle and we can have a lil fun.. off road ex, stock catback so no not loud ...ur car sounded good...
Nice.

Gotta love the sleepers. Loud doesn't always mean fast and quiet doesn't always mean slow. :biggthump

Thread Info

• rdsnake
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list