Something new for 2015

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
https://vimeo.com/115521321

Well 6.5 hours of sandinggot me this. Porting was another 3 hours. This will be my new standard if you want this quality I hope someone would pay for the quality. This is just want I plan to bring into 2015. This will be included on all blowers m90s m112 m122 our new cut and welded TVS getting rid of the notch in the back. Any blower you can think of I'll make it to the best possible quality I can possibly do.I plan to make everything a mirror finish as best as I can. I did this all by hand and no Cnc machines where used. I want my product to be the best and I won't stop till it is just that. I still need work but I'm getting closer to perfection.

Joker
https://www.facebook.com/Jokerzperformance

P40E

Reaction score
Freeeeeeebird ! Looks good .

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Well I got a reference from this page. This is what I'm going for . I need to make local relationships.

chet3310

Reaction score
Do you feel porting a TVS blower would have any benefit? I have a production model on my car they used when they were trying to make one for the 03-04 cobras which now they mass produce.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't think smoothing it out like that does anything. Looks good on the outside, but performance wise just porting it is enough.

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Do you feel porting a TVS blower would have any benefit? I have a production model on my car they used when they were trying to make one for the 03-04 cobras which now they mass produce.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419902816.802944.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419902825.936770.jpg

Gets rid of the hump on the back side

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I don't think smoothing it out like that does anything. Looks good on the outside, but performance wise just porting it is enough.

No your right. But I'm not thinking simple. I want quality behind my product. If I increase my porting price by $50 to do the mirror finish. I will get ore customers that way then if I don't. People want quality and if everyone around the nation who does porting charges around my price but I do this. Who do you think they will choose? I want my name to mean quality and and have excellent results. I want to be the best and second to none. You have to go all out to be the competition and not the competitor.

This video I posted got more attention then any other post I have had on this page. Good or bad I got your guys attention. Which on this page has been hard. This is the first time I scene you post for one in a thread of mine. I want more customers around here. Chicago customers have been hard to come by. They take a lot to be impressed.

Smoothing it out does increase power by 1-4%. Now that's not a lot. But for $50 more I eat the cost in the tools I'm using to make a better business image. If a customer can get porter a to do this , porter b to do that, but if joker does this and they all do it for the same price. Bam I got a customer.

crooks

Donating Member
Reaction score
The same reason golf balls arent smooth? I always wondered that when it comes to engines

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
The same reason golf balls arent smooth? I always wondered that when it comes to engines

Two different types of situations

1. The ball is cutting through the air vs the air traveling through a tunnel.

2. The less surface tension you create inside a motor equates to less heat. Less heat better efficiency. Air is a better quality. Now from a sanding point to a polish point. Just because my port looks polished or mirror like doesn't mean it is on a sub atomic level. No matter how much a sand there will always be surface tension because on that level you will have imperfections. These will cause a membrane of air molecules. The air molecules on the inside use this as there new surface. So air actually creates a membrane of slower moving molecules because of the surface tension. The molecules on the inside travel faster then on the outside. When you mirror finish or polish it down. You create less surface tension.

Now the gains from just sanding to this is 1-4% as I posted. That's 1-4 hp in 100 hp. According to tests being done and Dynos. I just don't see 5-10 hp as being an valid test gain on a Dyno. Temps change motor gets hot and there is just many variables to say ya I gained 5-10 go with this. It's basically a wash on testing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom