Something big is happening to TCG this weekend

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I wish we would go back to the rotating banner that had photos of member's cars but I know that is gone and that is fine.

Is this site half fords? No, not by a long shot. Will it be after the merger, no, not by a long shot.

Is this site 1/3rd FBodies? No.

Etc etc... I agree with the posts above. I like photos 1, 2, and 6.

I tried to be nice.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I have another version with more imports, bikes and additional TCG members' cars but we wanted to welcome the CSVT guys with the new one, hence the current layout.

There will be more. It's digital. It can easily change.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
We had a thread out there open to anybody to make a banner and Joe made the best version. We will make a few more that encompass more of the rides that represent the site and put it on a rotisserie. Joe put a lot of time into this and it turned out great. Be patient.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I have another version with more imports, bikes and additional TCG members' cars but we wanted to welcome the CSVT guys with the new one, hence the current layout.

There will be more. It's digital. It can easily change.

Yes, bikes another key component missing, I didn't even think of that!

We had a thread out there open to anybody to make a banner and Joe made the best version. We will make a few more that encompass more of the rides that represent the site and put it on a rotisserie. Joe put a lot of time into this and it turned out great. Be patient.

I think it is fair to say the red carpet has been rolled out! :wavey: And that thread was for making a TCG banner, really none of those even apply now with the merger.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Waaaaaaaaaa why isn't my car represented?

STFU!

Easy buddy. I could give 2 fucks who is and is not represented. As a matter of fact, I don't even own a european car and saw a 5.0 or two in there. I just remember readin through the last banner thread that was going on and I thought the goal was to cover the car demographic in its entirety. Turk has a sick ass car and it would end up coving Europe. That is my only point. I think the banner looks great and without a doubt could not do any better at all. Just my 2 cents thrown in.

G

GLADIATOR

:genericfagtag:, aaron butt gaped, abe = jihad bad guy, abe is a poodle fucker, csvt sucks, darkss=closet homo, gladiatorisafag, ilikemtbstaresatdong, jack likes mook cock, jason has a mangina, jason takes dick by mouth, mook likes cobra cock, mook:gentleman:scholar, pe is an 8 sec car, svt4life, that's a lot of cock tags, what is a mustang cock, zack a virgin still

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
My comments were not pointed directly at you. Like I said everybody had a shot to make a banner and this is what we rolled with because it is the best option. While we understand that not everything is represented here we will make other versions, just give it time.

It is annoying when a nice banner is put out and then people start chopping it down.

Criticism is best received when you couple it with a compliment.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
My comments were not pointed directly at you. Like I said everybody had a shot to make a banner and this is what we rolled with because it is the best option. While we understand that not everything is represented here we will make other versions, just give it time.

It is annoying when a nice banner is put out and then people start chopping it down.

Criticism is best received when you couple it with a compliment.

Fair enough. I felt I had a decent initial compliment-to-bitch ratio in my first post. Didn't mean for it to come out wrong. Shits nice though, no doubt about it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info