3800 someones pantys

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Johnny, my panties are still ruffled. So far you three can't at least call me and talk things out. I have no respect for any of the three of you if you can't at least do that.

If you want to call and talk about it Johnny I'll pm you my phone number. Other than that I have nothing to say to any of the three of you.

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by Mike K@Oct 16 2004, 03:34 PM
Johnny, my panties are still ruffled. So far you three can't at least call me and talk things out. I have no respect for any of the three of you if you can't at least do that.

If you want to call and talk about it Johnny I'll pm you my phone number. Other than that I have nothing to say to any of the three of you.
i'm not gonna call you cos i dont feel like listening to you screamning and swearing like you did at paul.

This shit is has come to a point where it is now pointless. We all choose to support the vendor that we wish, and im sure we all have our favorites. Im sure there are good and bad in every vendor out there. If we sit here and flame individual vendors we dragging ourselves down to clubgp standards. In the end the club loses by lack of sponsors.

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by ThaLord@Oct 16 2004, 02:40 PM
Not a necessary comment J/O... That post was moved by me, becuase A) INTENSE is NOT a sponsor, and B.) Mike K WAS.

The rude comments about a sponsor, cost the site it's ONLY sponsor, and the only one helping me pay for the site.

Thanks guys..
so what your saying is that if a new product comes out by any compny other than WBS it cannot be linked or talk about on this forum, just because it not a sponsoring comapny?

thats the vibe i'm getting now

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
you know.. I don't want to repeat myself 20 times...

I had a conversation with Bumpin about this already..

I don't care if you talk about a new product, talk about it all you want (If I cared, I would have moved the post, when I seen it..)... but don't insult the sponsors product.

This conversation is over...
Everyone, please drop it.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

flameon.JPG

:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info