3800 Someone f-ing shot at me

sgtp

Regular
Dec 17, 2008
ok ok, it was just a paintball, but still......

I was going east bound down Schaumburg Rd when at about a 1/4 mile from the roselle/schuamburg intercetion I hear a loud pop on the drivers side of my car. It really startled me. At first I thought a rock was thrown up inside the wheel well, but the sound it made was louder than it should be. So I pull over and take a look at the drivers side. I get out leaving the door open and check the rear dooor and quarter panel...no problems. I go toward the front and see the orange fill and bits of the shell of a paintball just below the window line. SON OF A BITCH! :angry: I was pissed. I immediately decide to call this one in. I tell the operator the what/where and she says theyll have a cop swing by and check it out. I wasnt satisfied with that so I park in a parkinglot and walk down where I think the shooter was. Mind you this is at 10pm. I get to where I think I was hit and see plent of brush 10 ft from the side of the road for someone to hide in. I cant see more than 10ft into this stuff, and with nothing more I can do, I shout a line of explicitives at their general direction thinking it would make me feel better, but it didnt...... There was a house next to this section of thick forest. I thought about knocking on their door and say something about what happened, but didnt.

....I did that once and it wasnt too helpfull. My last car was parked on a neighboorhood street at a buddies house and someone hit it. the rear fender was bashed in so much that it was rubbing the tire. It looked like someone backed into it from a drivewall on the other side of the street. So I went up to their door looking for a fight. I freaked out the lady that answered the door so much that I thought she was going to call the cops on me so I left. Dont worry, that car was a beater to begin with. And I later found out from my buddy that that neighboor lady eventually died from a drug overdose so if she infact hit my car, karma got her 7x worse.....

Anyway, I would bet a million dollars that house has a paintball gun in it. I didnt knock on their door, which might might be a good thing. I saved myself from a ugly situation and the possibility someone might pay the ultimate price :unsure: :D now on the other hand if my window was open and I got hit or at the most splattered some, it may have been a differeent story.....

PS: the car is fine, no dent. Oh, and the cop that was sent out passed the location twice and left.....didnt even feel suspicious of me being at the scene on the side of the road :angry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list