3800 Some cool movie trailors...

Ten32

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Wilmette, IL
TMNT looks like fun... I've been watching them since the cheesey 80s cartoon. It's nice to see that this movie looks darker, like the original comic books. Is it going to be a kids' movie or aimed at an older audience? Or both?

I can't believe that they're making a 60-year-old Rocky Balboa fight. Stallone: step away from the script and slowly move back toward your walker and cane.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Ten32@Sep 27 2006, 06:45 PM
TMNT looks like fun... I've been watching them since the cheesey 80s cartoon.  It's nice to see that this movie looks darker, like the original comic books.  Is it going to be a kids' movie or aimed at an older audience?  Or both?

I can't believe that they're making a 60-year-old Rocky Balboa fight.  Stallone: step away from the script and slowly move back toward your walker and cane.
[snapback]140852[/snapback]​

:lolsign:

I think the Contender gave him some inspiration. I agree. Let Rocky die.

I dont know who TMNT will be aimed at. However, it does look dark. I have the first season (original 80s not this crap now) on DVD. B)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by slow04ss+Sep 29 2006, 08:58 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Sep 27 2006, 11:29 PM
Rocky looks AMAZING!
[snapback]140868[/snapback]​

You must be a dago :lolsign: I'll probly go see it :ph34r:
[snapback]141042[/snapback]​
[/b]

How did you guess?? No offense, but Ive only seen italians or hardcore Rocky fans (who are basically italians :lolsign: ) that cant WAIT for this movie.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info