Drag to reposition cover

So who all still has/builds Legos....?

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Troubles Coming
Reaction score
Anyone bored?

I got amazing garage sale find of something like 40lbs of legos primarily from the early to mid 00s.

mostly Starwars which is killer, but I cant figure out for the life of me what the partial set (or sets) in the foreground are even after some googling...
Id guess Y-Wing initially but doesn’t look like it from looking at the past sets.
any Starwars or LEGO fans on here able to ID it?

EC7D30D8-F565-40B9-813F-7BC162E361FC.jpeg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I really need to see where my old original blocks and sets are. Mine are from the 70's and early 80's, so nothing like these fancy new ones.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I recently did all the Apollo stuff. Saturn 5 rocket and lunar lander. I’m more of a space nerd than a lego nerd but it was fun.
The rocket was especially cool because it comes apart in stages like the real thing.
Those 2 are on my wish list along with the NES console. The ISS is a good one but tedious with the solar panels.

Pro Stock John

That LS1Tech guy
Reaction score
We have a ton of Legos here at the house, I keep trying to get rid of them but my 13 year old said he is going to do something with them.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Only legos I play are in Forza horizon 4. Lol. Lego cars pack.

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine uses the knock offs from aliexpress. there are a bunch of them out there and he says they are 99% as good as lego, and even compatible. I mean if you just want to build stuff as form of relaxation, no reason to bankrupt yourself.
from technic knock offs:
to massive pieces that are crazy money in the states:

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine uses the knock offs from aliexpress. there are a bunch of them out there and he says they are 99% as good as lego, and even compatible. I mean if you just want to build stuff as form of relaxation, no reason to bankrupt yourself.
from technic knock offs:
to massive pieces that are crazy money in the states:
nicceeee. I may do that for the Technic stuff because the prices are just crazy lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom