So this happened last night

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Thanks everyone, I'm pretty excited. Just sucks that I wont be enjoying it for a few months. Been dying to get back in to a high HP vehicle ever since I sold my Pro-Charged Jeep SRT8. Going to take some getting used to with this being RWD and my Jeep SRT8 being AWD. My 06 Charger was close to 400whp and that was a blast, cant imagine this Beast!

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I'm very jealous of any set-up that allows that type of power modulation. I would love to be able to flip a switch and drop it down to 400/500whp.

Whipple software can do that reduce power by gear, I don’t know what ken did with my car but it used to blow the tires off in 2nd gear before he tuned it, now it hooks in first from a roll

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Congrats love the color

Now you can pick on Shawn. Lol

Whipple software can do that reduce power by gear, I don’t know what ken did with my car but it used to blow the tires off in 2nd gear before he tuned it, now it hooks in first from a roll

Jeff has posted about this with his Mustang Whipple upgrade. [MENTION=6298]Jeffs FRC[/MENTION]

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I don't know why Jim Bell isn't trying to do this with the Kenne Bell. Or he's trying and not having much luck. I know it is proprietary, but Whipple has had this available for a while now. Tim seemed to think that it was impossible for anyone to do. I didn't want to argue and say that Whipple can.

Thread Info