So rockauto screwed me…

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Not to come off like a dick, but you’re kinda getting what you pay for going with cheap parts online. I’ve dealt with the same issues, and when it comes down to it, when you absolutely need the vehicle up and running you might be stuck buying locally.

With that being said RockAuto has never let me down with delivery dates, but I’ve never paid for anything more than the cheapest shipping option.

Reactions: m_dogg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
So, finally getting around to returning those brakes I mentioned earlier in this thread. A few clicks of the mouse, entering in why I am returning, printed out the return label and I will take them over to the local Fed Ex place at lunch. No muss no fuss.

Evidently Rock Auto uses FMP (Factory Motor Parts) as a distribution point for many things. I asked my friend about it as he works for FMP and he said that Rock Auto is one of their biggest customers. So this return, much like my starter earlier, is going back to the Hodgkins location. So if I send it today, I should have a refund tomorrow.

Reactions: Pro Stock John
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info