SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Good thing the car needs a wash:
View attachment 135028
I did go out and give the cars a quick hand wash. No amount of rain is going to wash off dirt, brake dust, and squirrel shit. Didn't bother to dry them though since it started to sprinkle, which was all part of my plan.
The A Team 80S GIF

Reactions: blue-sun

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Ohh shit.. working in the garage with the doors open, front and back overhead doors. It started to rain and get a little windy. Nothing crazy. All the sudden a strong ass gust whips through the garage blew shit over, pushed a massive load of leaves into the garage, and snapped a couple decent sized limbs off a few trees. Yup closing the doors now.

Yup and it’s cooled off a shit load all the sudden.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Ohh shit.. working in the garage with the doors open, front and back overhead doors. It started to rain and get a little windy. Nothing crazy. All the sudden a strong ass gust whips through the garage blew shit over, pushed a massive load of leaves into the garage, and snapped a couple decent sized limbs off a few trees. Yup closing the doors now.

Yup and it’s cooled off a shit load all the sudden.
Is your SIL taking feet pics with the newly acquired leaves? Fall special.

• Haha
Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
This could go in a couple places, but the rain only makes matters worse. I FUCKING HATE LOCUST TREES AND THEIR STUPID LITTLE (now wet) LEAVES!!!

That is all.
My dark silver car was orange this morning. Can't imagine what my gutters look like. Oh wait, I can, since I've been cleaning Honey Locust leaves out of them for years and years.

• Angry
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
For locust, you'd want the steel mesh then, not the leaf guard style the leaves the little gap in for water as their stupid leaves are so small, they'd still get in and then you can't get them out.

I got so sick of the one at the other house, I had it taken down a couple years ago. In spring, it's seeds get in there. Then get wet, literally smell like shit, then fall comes... Yea, fuck that... Bring on the chain saw.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Some wild weather today. If anyone is interested, take a look at the Ventusky website. This is set to Chicagoland, and wind gusts in the last hour:

Left hand side you can click on what you want to see, and some have a submenu for changing options. Like wind speed at 10m AGL, 100m AGL, etc.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Some wild weather today. If anyone is interested, take a look at the Ventusky website. This is set to Chicagoland, and wind gusts in the last hour:

Left hand side you can click on what you want to see, and some have a submenu for changing options. Like wind speed at 10m AGL, 100m AGL, etc.
Well that would explain the pounding headaches both my wife and I have had the past 2 days.

View attachment 138209

Thread Info