TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
giphy.gif

well shoot.

and now my internet is back :rofl:

SWEEET
I am going to attempt remote video work via cell phone.... if it sucks, vacation day it is!

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

that's sweet. were you running on propane or gas?

i looked to see which i have... i ordered it exactly four years ago today :rofl:

poured oil in it for the first time last night, dumped gas in it and it fired first pull :rofl: :fyws:

1597153775168.png

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I'll sell you fips a 1600 watt AI power genny w/ yamaha engine for $1200 RIGHT MEOW

I most likely will

im legit thinking of adding one to my house.

be such a sweet flex to have the power go out and be the only home on my street with lights on. :rofl:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
im legit thinking of adding one to my house.

be such a sweet flex to have the power go out and be the only home on my street with lights on. :rofl:
I'd be a dick about it too lol. All blinds open, multiple TV's on, exterior lights on for no reason. Maybe open the garage door and turn on the LED's

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I'd love to have a Tesla power bank though

This ^

However a power outage like this in our area happens very rarely. At least one as wide spread as this where they can’t fix things for days. But the power wall is amazing. If I had 3 Of then I could be running the whole house including ac right now for 24-48 hours with solar attached

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
This ^

However a power outage like this in our area happens very rarely. At least one as wide spread as this where they can’t fix things for days. But the power wall is amazing. If I had 3 Of then I could be running the whole house including ac right now for 24-48 hours with solar attached
the wife already said she wants that at the forever house :fy:

Thread Info