So its raining right now.....

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I was just about to post… very nice cell going over my house. Temp dropped 15° and did a fine job watering the lawn.

IMG_9979.png

• Love
Reactions: LikeABauce302

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Well, the wind here just whipped up into a frenzy, and power dropped out a few times. Makes me wonder what's on the way?

I wonder if we do live close to each other sometimes. Cause I was home yesterday and it was not all that bad, didnt get any power flickers, and my comcrap internet seems to always work. :rofl:

Just checked the front door camera and the ground is wet, so thats nice. Also saw the wife has a package sitting outside. That sucks.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
We are in a drought. No rain in the forecast. And you plant seeds? You know you have to water it at least every other day for like 3 weeks to have good growth, right? lol
I know what kind of stupidity I just did lol. It's not a large area. I have a bare patch next to my driveway that looks like an eyesore. It's not a huge area to water, but some rain would be nice, so I'm not outside every morning at 6 am before work having to water.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I know what kind of stupidity I just did lol. It's not a large area. I have a bare patch next to my driveway that looks like an eyesore. It's not a huge area to water, but some rain would be nice, so I'm not outside every morning at 6 am before work having to water.
I did some small areas in front of my house just as we came out of the rain. I still watered close to every other day. Zero growth. It was coated seeds from last year. Not sure if that was the issue or not. But what a waste of water. Glad I didn't do the large area I have in the back yard. lol

Reactions: LikeABauce302

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I did some small areas in front of my house just as we came out of the rain. I still watered close to every other day. Zero growth. It was coated seeds from last year. Not sure if that was the issue or not. But what a waste of water. Glad I didn't do the large area I have in the back yard. lol
I did one small patch next to my house right as the rainy period ended and got at least 50% if not a little bit more of the seeds to grow.

I just put down coated seeds in the patch next to my driveway last night. If I don't see signs of germination within the next 7-10 days, I'm going to give up until early fall when we hopefully have more rain.

Reactions: Pressure Ratio

Thread Info