đź’¬ OT So its raining right now.....

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Fuck this weather!!!

Pneumonia front is marching southwest across northeast Illinois this evening. A sharp temperature drop of 20 degrees is expected after this front passes.
I agree. I was outside an hour ago and it was great, just about 80Âş and super comfortable. Came inside to run a few antenna and transceiver tests for my dad and the temp is down to 70Âş. Was going to hop on the bicycle and make a quick run through Hawk Hollow over to Mallard Lake, and back. Not anymore.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Yup, that explains it;
1685562382913.png

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I stayed WFH today, had I gone in to Glendale Heights, the G8 would've been soaked and I just washed it. Out here it's dry. :D
After work I might actually give the car and truck a really quick hand wash. The rain won't get any of the tree sap off of them, and will just make a bigger mess of the pollen.

• Sad
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
I stayed WFH today, had I gone in to Glendale Heights, the G8 would've been soaked and I just washed it. Out here it's dry. :D
Durango is at the dealer right now so I was suppose to ride the Harley to work today. I had a plumbing emergency that kept me WFH today. If I rode, I would not have had a dry ride home.

• Haha
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Thread Info