đź’¬ OT So its raining right now.....

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Ive taken my daughter there and had to stop her more than once from throwing things off.
I see a lot of garbage on the bridge and am surprised more of it doesn't fall onto traffic. Like rocks and small chunks of concrete from where they poured the cement in the forms for the railings.

I know it is off-topic, but I'll ride Lies Rd west to Fair Oaks, then north to Army Trail (sometimes cutting through the forest preserve). From there I'll go up through Hawk Hollow somethingorother to Schick Rd, west to Bartlett Rd, then north on the path to Struckman. From there I go east the block or so to pick up the path that goes through Hawk Hallow and take it across the bridge to Mallard Lake. Once or twice I've gone west on Struckman over to the The Bartlett Trail (which runs northeast to Stearns), then run Stearns east across to Arlington Rd. and pick up the Mallard Lake trail, which dumps me out at Greenbrook Elementary. I then run that trail back west over the bridge and back home. There are some posts in the exercise thread that show my track through there.

Reactions: Fish

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
the sun is shining and the sirens just spun up again :rofl:. Is it me or are they much more trigger happy with the sirens these days? I never heard them growing up except for testing tuesdays or a legit tornado sighting.
I was saying the same to all the womenz here in the office cowering in fear... I pulled up the radar, showed them the small thunderstorm (in speeds post earlier) that was almost done over us and that there was nothing to worry about. They're so trigger happy now that just a thunderstorm sets them off. Pretty soon these things going off will be like crying wolf, then when some real shit happens no one will listen.

The womenz still all left out of fear.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Neighbor's tree has a partially broken branch hanging over my truck. Waiting for the wind to break it off so his insurance can get me a new(ew) truck.
Have you reported the branch to the city? If not it’ll be your insurance. Just did a bunch of research on that last summer. Two houses down had the whole top of a tree fall over and land in their yard, their fence and the people behind thems garage. Their insurance didn’t pay shit for that garage.

• Wow
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Have you reported the branch to the city? If not it’ll be your insurance. Just did a bunch of research on that last summer. Two houses down had the whole top of a tree fall over and land in their yard, their fence and the people behind thems garage. Their insurance didn’t pay shit for that garage.
Shit. I had better look into it.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
freedom hurricanes GIF

Thread Info