So its raining right now.....

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I considered a gas one however everywhere is sold out near me no surprise.

From everything I’ve read this will do my fridge and freezer etc for 20-30 hours. Not bad for something silent sitting in my kitchen
damn, impressive if true.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
You *could*, if you didn't mind going deaf.

Inverters ftw

i couldn't hear my el-cheapo generator from inside my house without REALLY trying to hear it.

if my neighbors winders were open they could likely hear it but im betting they had them shut...

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score

that's sweet. were you running on propane or gas?

i looked to see which i have... i ordered it exactly four years ago today :rofl:

poured oil in it for the first time last night, dumped gas in it and it fired first pull :rofl: :fyws:

1597153775168.png

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Sitting in the kitchen now. Only noise is a small fan. Says 12 hours of run time on the display right now but both fridge and freezers are running and a few other misc items

View attachment 64541

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
im legit thinking of adding one to my house.

be such a sweet flex to have the power go out and be the only home on my street with lights on. :rofl:
I'd be a dick about it too lol. All blinds open, multiple TV's on, exterior lights on for no reason. Maybe open the garage door and turn on the LED's

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I'd love to have a Tesla power bank though
This ^

However a power outage like this in our area happens very rarely. At least one as wide spread as this where they can’t fix things for days. But the power wall is amazing. If I had 3 Of then I could be running the whole house including ac right now for 24-48 hours with solar attached

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
This ^

However a power outage like this in our area happens very rarely. At least one as wide spread as this where they can’t fix things for days. But the power wall is amazing. If I had 3 Of then I could be running the whole house including ac right now for 24-48 hours with solar attached
the wife already said she wants that at the forever house :fy:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom