đź’¬ OT So its raining right now.....

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Amazon locked the doors, I already punched out and they wouldn’t let anyone leave. Of course my teen didn’t answer his phone or texts. I got home, and he left the garage door open through the whole thing.
Only damage we had though

BED3CB99-C721-4F33-9E03-CAE1EDC41767.jpeg

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Powers been out for hours which blows chunks....

outdoor dog bed was in neighbors yard but other than that it’s been uneventful.

just need ComEd to get going and I’ll be good

I think this power outage is going to last for a good long while. The outage map is littered hundreds of thousands without power. Not one has an eta for restore that I clicked on. If it’s still out in the morning going to have to locate a generator to save the freezer of food.

Reactions: FESTER665

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
96 mph winds around st John /cedar lake

DEEZUZ DEEZUZ @N20GT you bro's aight?

coming home from work I turned to head East on 231 and its black behind me. Like oh shit. Almost home and floating things are flying out of the lake across the road. We took a walk with the dogs tonight and we did not see much damage??‍♂️

7A87D36F-6659-4E84-9FBD-F3323D3FB2D3.jpeg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
My powers out and has been since four ish.

The comed stuff says DUNNNNOOOOO

I put oil in my home depot special buy of the day gen I bought four years ago and started it for the first time. Currently running the fridge, Deep freezer, bottle warmer when needed, phone charger, bedroom TV, router and modem... Fucking incredible how much I (and likely you, lol) take electricity for granted

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
My powers out and has been since four ish.

The comed stuff says DUNNNNOOOOO

I put oil in my home depot special buy of the day gen I bought four years ago and started it for the first time. Currently running the fridge, Deep freezer, bottle warmer when needed, phone charger, bedroom TV, router and modem... Fucking incredible how much I (and likely you, lol) take electricity for granted
Totally. We have 2 fridges, shitter pump, 3 fans and phone charger going. I had server rack back up but Comcast is down do it doesn't really matter.

Got the Ryobi radio running entertainment duty and phone charging station... Thing last forever on the 4 ah batteries and I have 5 fully charged ones :rofl:

Also just finished my first full tank of gas on the generator, it was actually left over from last time I used it and it fired right up.

Thread Info