đź’¬ OT So its raining right now.....

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
First was no flash looking out patio door, 1/50 sec.
Second was internal flash, 1/250 sec.

If I had the motivation I'd set up the tripod and remote flash with long exposure and rear curtain flash to really do a nice job. If....lol. Maybe tomorrow night if the storms keep coming.

Edit: have to zoom in to get the good details. Can’t upload the full high resolution images, too large.
JL1_2589_150dpi.jpg

JL1_2600_150dpi.jpg

Reactions: Spivitz

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
I mean I was excited for a least a normal storm. I woke up today and the weather channel was freaking out about now we are off the charts for tornados, and all the weather apps sending alerts..... nothing. Not one bit. Not 1 storm barley any rain.

There were a whole bunch of tornado storms out west near the iowa border. It seems like everything missed the Chicagoland area, though. What a let down.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Anyone's back up sump still kicking on? Mine is kicking on once a hour this morning. Didnt think it rained that hard last night, wondering if its playing catch up from the night before. Either that or my main sump took a shit which I doubt, its not that old.

Oh yea, it kicks about every 40 min

Reactions: Shawn1112

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Anyone's back up sump still kicking on? Mine is kicking on once a hour this morning. Didnt think it rained that hard last night, wondering if its playing catch up from the night before. Either that or my main sump took a shit which I doubt, its not that old.

I’m confused don’t back ups kick on if the main pump takes a crap ? Or do they kick on when the main pump can’t keep on ?

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I was watching radar last night because just south of us it looked pitch black. We only got the northern tip of the storm line. It poured like crazy. We lost power several times which is rare for us but you could smell electricity in the air. I was having sump pump issues forever and finally created an irrigation system out of 4 inch tubing that moves the water away from the house...glad I did this last fall
343E0813-F083-4A27-9910-15204E063B29.jpeg

Thread Info