• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

So its raining right now.....

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Reaction score
Watched this form right over my house with my neighbor and beers in hand. Was a cool sight but scary as well.

lastls1

Reaction score
Yea idk what is up with the weather and these failed weather people. Was supposed to rain and storm yesterday here..... nothing, again storms today most of the afternoon..... nothing.

Sky just cleared up. Blue sky and hot as fuck now. Zero storms or rain anywhere near us

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
There was a decent sized cell headed right down 88 the last like 3hrs and bam, got a little past 47 and she gone.

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yea idk what is up with the weather and these failed weather people. Was supposed to rain and storm yesterday here..... nothing, again storms today most of the afternoon..... nothing.

Sky just cleared up. Blue sky and hot as fuck now. Zero storms or rain anywhere near us
I think the Jets streams are just really unpredictable right now with the hurricane so it's an extra guessing game. I mean it's almost 90 degrees in September

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I just YOLO, they can't predict shit. But like real talk tho… It's just a mustang. WTF is going to happen if it gets wet? Run into more people?

Top Bottom