So I will be racing May 1st... *NEW VEHICLE*

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
Thanks every one, the complete mod list is not COMPLETE I keep finding stuff, and I havent put it on the rack yet still debating to post every thing up. Front mount, turbo back straight pipe, big clutch, cams, tuned on e85 blah blah blah blah, It is tinted etc. Still figuring everything out though on this thing so i'm still debating to post it all up. Plans are to drive it, feel it out, fix anything that bugs me/work some other things out. Then go from there.

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
I have no clue, the previous owner did all the mods within the last 2 months, and just got it tuned last month, and some other stuff buttoned up last month. He is 29 and his wife said the kid and new born coming soon isnt going in the Evo shes tired of it. So he traded for a TBSS, I was talking to him for a little while and he never got to run it after getting it tuned. We will find out saturday what the thing runs thats for sure. I be secretive because I run people for cash, in the area and not in the area all I know is full mod list being out and what times I run so I can get my self whacked not what I need. At this point I dont know if I am going to run this car.

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
No problem man!
Just got the new tires mounted up yesterday, just bought oil/filter front/rear diff, trans case, trans fluid, coolant going to flush all fluids. Bought front/rear brakes, plugs etc. going to go over the whole car pretty much. Make sure all Intercooler pipes are on secure/snug and tight and fix anything else I see I dont like.

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
Well heres a short/okay quality idle video for you guys...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcOXH6A_Tg4

The bad news is I just took this picture 15-20 minutes ago right after Midnight...
27805_518833763025_220401048_31038757_7378635_n.jpg

So I got quiet the list to still complete before I feel its "race-ready" by Saturday, shitty thing is I work 8-6pm tommorow so D:

First thing I did was get the summer tires mounted up. Then I took care of some vacuum lines/boost leaks, and the re-circ pipe for the stock BOV. I cleaned the MAF, and intake pipe, and intercooler pipes, also re-adjusted/re-clamped all i/c pipes so hopefully no more problems and boost leaks but also might be time for t-bolts. I flushed & cleaned out and put all fresh factory fluid in the front/rear differential, redline in the trans/transfer case, engine oil/filter, brake/clutch fluid as well all new and bled thru.

Left to do tommorow is Front/Rear brakes still, install front marker lamps, tint rear bumper markers and front turn signals, replace reverse lights, replace blown/both license plate lights, re-install front bumper, after that hopefully a total car cleaning both underhood/front of engine bay before the bumper goes on but I dont know if I have time I have some other cars to attend too hopefully all this work isnt wasted and it doesnt rain!

Thread Info