so I think I've established my mind on where I want to go with the car.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Who knows how to lower one of these? have decided I'd like to go in the "VIP" style of modding for a direction with this car.

20120806153650.jpg

This is how the car looks right now.

This is where I want to go with it.

20120806153650.jpg

Tasteful, usable drop. Zinik Z34 silver/machine finish 20" X 8.5, blacked out trim and roof / lip spoiler.

link to wheels

How do you drop one of these??? ANY help is appreciated..

This guy is the inspiration in me wanting to do this. So bad ass and so different.

IMG_1333.JPG

IMG_1645.JPG

2012-05-12%252020.02.29.jpg

IMG_4896.JPG

Always thought this car was perfect.

so what can I do ?

I'm planning on doing struts up front and air shocks in the back soonish, so it'd be a perfect time to swap springs over. Aren't these basically the same chassis as the DeVille? If so, those lowering springs should logically work.. right? ?

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
That looks like a pretty decent drop, useability depends on where you drive. That car look@low enough that road construction, driveways, and other everyday things will be an issue..... I'm not a fan of.dropping daily drivers more than an inch.

Also, how to drop: buy drop springs, install. No matter how tempting it is to cheap out.and cut the stock springs, don't it'll ride like ass and hit the bump stops all day.

Gunmetal rims may look better......

Also take into account that the car will sit lower with you in it than when it is empty(not a fat joke).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info