• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

So I picked up a KB 2.2......

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Put that shit on and let's drag that bitch to Kurgan and make that blower do what it was made to do....scream!

In due time sir!

unmanageable power is more fun on a :quote:street car:quote: anyway :D. just like the 715 hp marauder on street tires lol

LOL, got me.

Guys I appreciate all the responses. Remember all this Mustang stuff is new to me, so I slightly behind in the knowledge department.

gnxs: good post, thanks.

As soon as the Mach1 is done and sells Ill be starting on the Cobra.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
In due time sir!

LOL, got me.

Guys I appreciate all the responses. Remember all this Mustang stuff is new to me, so I slightly behind in the knowledge department.

gnxs: good post, thanks.

As soon as the Mach1 is done and sells Ill be starting on the Cobra.
Zack,

It's a pleasure having somebody in their post ask for "Thoughts?" and then actually civilly discussing some of those thoughts as opposed to the people who ask for your opinion and then constantly tell you why you're opinion is full of shit. :biggthump

Thanks for listening to my "opinion". :headbang:

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
Zack,

It's a pleasure having somebody in their post ask for "Thoughts?" and then actually civilly discussing some of those thoughts as opposed to the people who ask for your opinion and then constantly tell you why you're opinion is full of shit. :biggthump

:hail:

TS>Heaton ALWAYS!! my opinion

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Zack,

Larry, you're opinion is full of shit.

Thanks,
Management.

:joke:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info