So I Did The One Chip Challenge

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Just because he is Mexican doesnt mean I can afford him. He is white washed, so I could not afford him.
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I don't see how this can kill you unless you have some underlying medical condition, or an allergy to something in the seasoning.

I noticed that the article didn't mention the results of the autopsy, so the family can claim it was the chip all they want, but I don't think this is going to end up being a result of the chip itself, otherwise many more people would have died from it.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
I don't see how this can kill you unless you have some underlying medical condition, or an allergy to something in the seasoning.

I noticed that the article didn't mention the results of the autopsy, so the family can claim it was the chip all they want, but I don't think this is going to end up being a result of the chip itself, otherwise many more people would have died from it.
From the 2 that I did, they got progressively worse. My nephew did it with me both times and he did it a 3rd time later on. It's very possible that Paqui keeps one-upping themselves.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

Guy I used to work with had a subscription to some hot sauce thing, including some of the worlds hottest hot sauces.
I do recall reading the warning on one of them that warned you if you had respiratory issues that it really fuck you up and possibly could kill you.
Anyway that job used to hire kids in the summer time from an orphanage or similar. We had this big fat ass kid named TK that worked for us. The guys at work bought him a gyro on the one condition they could put a few dabs of this hot sauce on it. He agreed and the kid wound up in the hospital that night lol. I remember it was sooooo hot, he said he couldnt eat anymore of the gyro after he was half way thru it, this dude Troy threatened to whoop his ass if he didnt finish it, so he finished lol.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007

Apparently the Paqui One Chip Challenge and the COVID Pfizer jab don’t mix well….

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info