So I Did The One Chip Challenge

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Did this on Friday with one of my managers. Don't get me wrong - it was unbelievably hot. Definitely the hottest thing I had ever eaten. But I was expecting it to be more dramatic. Definitely not as intense as some of the videos I had seen leading up to it. Anyone else done it?

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
For me, the aftermath wasn't even that bad. A little liquidy but I've had worse shits after a big TB meal.

Even with the heat, the worst part for me was the actual taste of the chip. It was like a burnt chip after being smoked by something that shouldn't smoke. I cant think of what. But its disgusting.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
eleven dollars
giphy.gif

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Hot giardineira lightly placed into a bowl of otherwise not hot chili kicks my ass both on the intake and exhaust sides. Exhaust more than the intake though, I have ZERO tolerance for spicy anything.
Part of that might be the oil's, at least, on the other end. :)

Personally, I like hot things, but I do have a limit. I like things with Flavor vs just pure heat.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
My tolerance for spicy is getting lower and lower as I get older. It's not the heat or anything like that, that bothers me. I love the heat. It's the heart burn and acid reflux that kills me now. I've learned to limit my intake of that and also alcohol to not have to deal with it as much.
"spicy" things like the chip won't give me heart burn.

But sometimes Tomatoes kill me. To the point where I have to pop a famotidine tablet. Its amazing how well that 10mg tablet works.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I have really bad Gerd. So bad that I end up puking 3 outta 5 meals because the food gets stuck while going down. It sucks but surprisingly, this didn’t challenge it at all.

I ate buttered egg noodles the other day, took a sip of a Coke and that triggered it immediately. Off to puke I went.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Part of that might be the oil's, at least, on the other end. :)

Personally, I like hot things, but I do have a limit. I like things with Flavor vs just pure heat.

I kinda do the towel on a pizza to suck up the grease, I do the same thing to suck up the oil. If it's the oil on the way out, I hope I never get some with a bunch of oil on them :rofl: Fuck man. Feels like someone is holding a torch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info