So I bought a few new guns

Outlaw

Reaction score
It seems like the past two weeks has been deal central on firearms.

Springfield XD9- Got it from a friend of mine, I was with him when he bought it three months ago, I think he shot it once with me at the range and just didn't like it :rofl: . I've been wanting another 9mm so I can start messing with my Beretta and somewhat dedicate it to range shooting only. This one now lives in the dash of my truck.

Ruger LCP .38p- $205 brand new at Marengo Guns. Wanted it for pocket carry, that's what it's been doing in a DeSantis holster for the past month.

M&P 15 Sport II- $650 new at Marengo. Not the best deal but I was kinda chasing one for a while as they kept going in and out of stock. First AR, been on the wish list for quite some time.

Marlin XT22-VR- $119.88 at Cabelas. If anyone is friends with me on FB they saw this... Went with a buddy and found out about this non-advertized clearance and got one for him, ended up deciding last night with [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] that I needed one, bringing the .22 rifle count to four lol.

Just did this quick for something to discuss during work lol, don't have any good pics yet but I'll get some. Now I need to track down a bigger safe, just broke the 10 gun mark and my little lock box isn't cutting it...

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
nice pickups! I bought the same Marlin on sale for the same price about three years ago now. It's a fun plinker

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Nice buys.... I'm hoping to have mydecision made soon on my next purchase... Just have to shoot a Glock26 Gen4 and a P320 still....

Outlaw

Reaction score
Please adopt me
I'm 24, I think you could probably adopt me :rofl:

Thanks guys, for all the guns pictured I'm only in about $1,300... None of these were planned aside from the AR, but I come across guns like I do cars and just know if I don't like it I can always sell it and get my money back if not make a little.

Outlaw

Reaction score
I joined here when I was 17... Damn, that's weird to think about lol.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Reaction score
I remember at some point finding out your age and was like what the fuck, thats the most mature 18-19 yr old or whatever you were. Hell you could have been 16-17, I think we met before you joined here through the Wolfpack. lol I thought you were like a couple years younger than me.

Nice deals on the guns too btw.

Outlaw

Reaction score
It was, so I was 16-17 in the WPR days, I bought my formula from my dad in August right before turning 17. I grew up around adults... Lived in the middle of nowhere as an only child. All my friends are 3-8 years older than me as well. Just kidna grew up emulating older people. I'm not complaining lol.

cdunk

Reaction score
Thats a great price for that ruger! Ive been looking to get one of those.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Thats a great price for that ruger! Ive been looking to get one of those.
I like it. Probably have 100rds of range ammo and 25 rds of defense ammo down the tube and its been great. I'm not as accurate with it as I was with my Glock 42, but I'm still on center mass at 7-10 yards which is all I really care about.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Marengo is almost always sold out but GAT has them for like $225.
They still have that $200 deal for the Ruger?
Yeah, Marengo didn't have any when I picked up the AR, but like Dan said, GAT has them for $225, still $100 less than Cabelas with the $25 Crook County firearm tax...

Rural King in Plano has XDS in 9mm for 389.0
That's not a bad price. The one I got isn't a single stack, it's a full frame XD9. I paid under $300 for the XD I got. I pretty much just bought it because of the deal, if I was going to go buy a polymer 9mm in its size, I'd probably have gotten a Glock 19.

Last on the list for the recent future is a Remington 700 or equivalent bolt gun, that'll probably happen next month. Want a good, classic bolt gun in .308. I'll be done for a while at that point, I seem to buy guns in spurts of like 3-4 at a time and then I'm content for a year lol.

After that is

-Ruger SR1911
-Ruger Super Redhawk .44 Magnum
-.380 or 300 Blackout AR Build
-Walther PPK and P99 because James Bond Nutnugger
-Nice Skeet/Trap spicific semi auto shotgun.
-And whatever else, the list is always growing lol

Outlaw

Reaction score

Here's a current family photo minus the Marlin XT .22 bolt gun.

-Beretta 92A1
-Springfield XD9
-Ruger LCP .380
-.32 Revolver, forget the make. It was my Grandpas

-M&P15 Sport 2
-Mossburg 500 12ga
-Marlin Model 60, also was my grandpas.
-Ruger 10/22
-Henry AR7 Survival Rifle (cheap novelty, actually shoots pretty well)
-Marlin XT22VR Bolt, not pictured.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Probably an Iver Johnson/US Revolver Co or similar, perhaps an H&R. I've been wanting a 32 S&W Long for a while to go with my 32 Autos so I can cast some bullets up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom