Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
0d5e06a6016e5820009e50856ceedfbc.jpg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
my first thoughts are hey, seems like that fella chooches down there pretty quick

my second thoughts are, lol at people who ding my low power turny boi for getting beat by some minivans straight, cuz @25 sec that is over quick and is some amazingly uneventful looking footage of "driving"

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
my first thoughts are hey, seems like that fella chooches down there pretty quick

my second thoughts are, lol at people who ding my low power turny boi for getting beat by some minivans straight, cuz @25 sec that is over quick and is some amazingly uneventful looking footage of "driving"

I’d say there are similar levels of satisfaction. I don’t see the jollies got by straightening corners any different than that guy taking 4 seconds off his quarter-mile time. Whatever floats your boat.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
He drives an under powered "momentum" car, he's gotta have a reason to hate on anything that actually makes sense.

i've been to a drag strip (some time ago) with moar powars (brz has less than anything else but a beater celica i've owned) - and i did have fun, and i respect the motorsport a lot more than the jabronis on here do my slow twisty boi. nonetheless the in car footage here is of practically nothing happening! if you have launch control and added self driving you'd literally be in an amusement ride.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info