El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
IS38 is the stock R turbo.

MikeyLikesIt

2015 Acura MDX
Reaction score
His mod list on Youtube is huge.

I like fast wagons though!! I get jealous every time I go to Europe.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
His mod list on Youtube is huge.

I like fast wagons though!! I get jealous every time I go to Europe.

Yeah but it’s little stuff like adapter pipes, mounts, etc. It’s still essentially a stock engine with bigger turbo.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
That thing is unsuspecting as hell.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
my first thoughts are hey, seems like that fella chooches down there pretty quick

my second thoughts are, lol at people who ding my low power turny boi for getting beat by some minivans straight, cuz @25 sec that is over quick and is some amazingly uneventful looking footage of "driving"

torquelover

Reaction score
When you see an unsuspecting sedan/wagon on RPF1s you know something is going on under the skin in some form or another.

Was just reading a Car and Driver long term test off a 6MT Allroad version. They love it.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
my first thoughts are hey, seems like that fella chooches down there pretty quick

my second thoughts are, lol at people who ding my low power turny boi for getting beat by some minivans straight, cuz @25 sec that is over quick and is some amazingly uneventful looking footage of "driving"

I’d say there are similar levels of satisfaction. I don’t see the jollies got by straightening corners any different than that guy taking 4 seconds off his quarter-mile time. Whatever floats your boat.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
He drives an under powered "momentum" car, he's gotta have a reason to hate on anything that actually makes sense.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i love that the car in the vid has a roof rack and no window tint :rofl: unsuspecting as fuck

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
He drives an under powered "momentum" car, he's gotta have a reason to hate on anything that actually makes sense.
i've been to a drag strip (some time ago) with moar powars (brz has less than anything else but a beater celica i've owned) - and i did have fun, and i respect the motorsport a lot more than the jabronis on here do my slow twisty boi. nonetheless the in car footage here is of practically nothing happening! if you have launch control and added self driving you'd literally be in an amusement ride.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but to them, watching your slow fuck boi car gasp for every breath around a race track probably has the same effect. Innit?

:s00ls:

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
Yeah, but to them, watching your slow fuck boi car gasp for every breath around a race track probably has the same effect. Innit?

:s00ls:
oh make no mistake, i'm not claiming my videos are exciting to watch. but if you look inside the car, some of the pixels actually change

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom