So DMX is a vegetable

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
NFG what you guys think or say. Was a cool ass dude, I kicked it with him once at a party in the city. That was during his peak and when he had money, but you wouldnt know it. He was just like one of the guys. I knew someone who was pretty close to him and DMX would stay at my guys house whenever he was in town and vice versa. His long time DJ a friend of mine as well, he is a local dude.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
NFG what you guys think or say. Was a cool ass dude, I kicked it with him once at a party in the city. That was during his peak and when he had money, but you wouldnt know it. He was just like one of the guys. I knew someone who was pretty close to him and DMX would stay at my guys house whenever he was in town and vice versa. His long time DJ a friend of mine as well, he is a local dude.
If I can get Morgan Freeman to agree to narrate your life, would you sign over the rights to your story?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
If I can get Morgan Freeman to agree to narrate your life, would you sign over the rights to your story?
Ive said it before. Me and guys I grew up with that I'm still super tight with, we always say we should write a book.
I know half the shit I say on here is probably not believable, but I have no reason to lie. I have nothing to gain or prove to anyone, shit if anything half the shit is embarrassing now that I look back on it.
I have seriously seen and been involved in some crazy/insane shit. There is sooooo much more shit, that I wouldnt dare say on a public forum. Or I say shit but have to leave out certain parts lol.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Ive said it before. Me and guys I grew up with that I'm still super tight with, we always say we should write a book.
I know half the shit I say on here is probably not believable, but I have no reason to lie. I have nothing to gain or prove to anyone, shit if anything half the shit is embarrassing now that I look back on it.
I have seriously seen and been involved in some crazy/insane shit. There is sooooo much more shit, that I wouldnt dare say on a public forum. Or I say shit but have to leave out certain parts lol.
TCG Story Tellers, Vol. 1 - The Shawn Chronicles

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL

I want to drink beers with you, bro. Appreciate all the truth bombs you drop on us.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Nothing like a white dude keeping privileged ass white boys in check. I love it. Fucking Shawn is my guy
I didnt mean it to come off that way if it did. Was just saying NFG, he was a cool ass dude the one time I met him and hung out with him and a few others. I'm a fan of a lot of his music as well.

Reactions: DEEZUZ
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info