3800 So did you hear that Gas prices went up?

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
STREET FIGHTER... on what system? My roomy has it on his modded xbox. O street fighter, mortal kombat, mario, tetris....my dear old classics :lolsign:

Yea well im never in town....all you northern ILers need to drop down in central IL sometime. :p

Who knows, i may never live in IL again...I graduate in May :eek:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Sep 2 2005, 01:22 AM
STREET FIGHTER... on what system?  My roomy has it on his modded xbox.  O street fighter, mortal kombat, mario, tetris....my dear old classics :lolsign:

Yea well im never in town....all you northern ILers need to drop down in central IL sometime.  :p

Who knows, i may never live in IL again...I graduate in May :eek:
[snapback]96769[/snapback]​

Not sure yet. I think Fredo said he has it for Xbox. Which in case Ill copy it to my modded box. I have Capcom VS SNK 2 for GC. Might also go find a copy of Alpha 3 for PS1 as well. I miss that game. :lolsign:

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Ive never heard of it. I really dont game that often. One of my friends is big into system gaming (xbox, ps2, 64, etc.) So when im over there I play, ussualy halo or a racing game of some sort.

Have you ever played crash driver, burnout, burnout driver, crash burnout....i dont know the name. But its a racing game where you get "boost" everytime you total one of your competitors, and you just race around a city destroying eachother?

What kind of games do you like?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Sep 2 2005, 02:31 AM
Ah well I like the car games more.  Well now im tired.  Maybe ill grab a drink and go to bed.....or post a thread asking everyone to see who else can grab a drink at 2:30 AM and not get fired :lolsign:
[snapback]96775[/snapback]​

FAH Q. :lolsign:

Thats cool. Just giving lukbuz on clubgp shit since he is a retard and wants to start shit with charles. He makes my brain bleed reading his posts. :lolsign:

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Sep 2 2005, 02:45 AM
Well if you want to relax at all tonight check out this kill site that i found:

Killer Webpage
[snapback]96778[/snapback]​
20.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info