• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

So did you hear that Gas prices went up?

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Ok...of course you did..you have a pulse. But im bored, so where the hell is fish to entertain me :lolsign:

I still have a lot of homework left so lets talk about something.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
I got all night. Whacha wanna discuss?? Hehe. Too bad you arent in town. People are going to Koozys Saturday night and I invited people to come over durring the day to hang out and play some Street Fighter. :D

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
STREET FIGHTER... on what system? My roomy has it on his modded xbox. O street fighter, mortal kombat, mario, tetris....my dear old classics :lolsign:

Yea well im never in town....all you northern ILers need to drop down in central IL sometime. :p

Who knows, i may never live in IL again...I graduate in May :eek:

Fish

Reaction score
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Sep 2 2005, 01:22 AM
STREET FIGHTER... on what system?  My roomy has it on his modded xbox.  O street fighter, mortal kombat, mario, tetris....my dear old classics :lolsign:

Yea well im never in town....all you northern ILers need to drop down in central IL sometime.  :p

Who knows, i may never live in IL again...I graduate in May :eek:
[snapback]96769[/snapback]​
Not sure yet. I think Fredo said he has it for Xbox. Which in case Ill copy it to my modded box. I have Capcom VS SNK 2 for GC. Might also go find a copy of Alpha 3 for PS1 as well. I miss that game. :lolsign:

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Ive never heard of it. I really dont game that often. One of my friends is big into system gaming (xbox, ps2, 64, etc.) So when im over there I play, ussualy halo or a racing game of some sort.

Have you ever played crash driver, burnout, burnout driver, crash burnout....i dont know the name. But its a racing game where you get "boost" everytime you total one of your competitors, and you just race around a city destroying eachother?

What kind of games do you like?

Fish

Reaction score
Never played it.

Action/adventure, RPG, fighting. Still play Chrono Trigger once and awhile. Started playing Mario RPG on my emulator. SF and MK are a given. Ill also play Killer Instinct whenever I see it at an arcade.

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Ah well I like the car games more. Well now im tired. Maybe ill grab a drink and go to bed.....or post a thread asking everyone to see who else can grab a drink at 2:30 AM and not get fired :lolsign:

Fish

Reaction score
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Sep 2 2005, 02:31 AM
Ah well I like the car games more.  Well now im tired.  Maybe ill grab a drink and go to bed.....or post a thread asking everyone to see who else can grab a drink at 2:30 AM and not get fired :lolsign:
[snapback]96775[/snapback]​

FAH Q. :lolsign:

Thats cool. Just giving lukbuz on clubgp shit since he is a retard and wants to start shit with charles. He makes my brain bleed reading his posts. :lolsign:

Fish

Reaction score
WTF DUDE!!! I didnt wanna see the rock when he was 14 and dressed up like Peter Pan.

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
WTF DUDE!!! I didnt wanna see the rock when he was 14 and dressed up like Peter Pan
Actually that guy is 50 years old. :eek:

Fuckin HILARIOUS
Isnt it...i presented it in my English class yesterday. We had to do a writeup on a poorly structured webpage :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom