So did anyone

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Matt99GT said:
I took the oportunity to wash and wax her :biggthump what a great weekend
I did full details on the cobra and the SRT4, then put the top down on the Cobra and went out for a little bit with a couple of my local mustang guys, and then went home...

Had a couple friends over, we ordered chinese, went to start the cobra
(nothing) :(

I have no idea what is wrong with her...

I originally thought it was a starter, as it clicks, but does not turn over, put in (2 different new starters) nothing...but when they are hooked up and not bolted to the car they work :eek:h:

but bolted up they do not :crying:

So she is going to a mechanic soon... :feedback:

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid...

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Flatliner said:
Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid... Starter Solenoid...

Are you saying she should check the starter solenoid :confused:

:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info